RM Auctions offers challenging careers to individuals ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment. Professionalism, enthusiasm for vintage automobiles, and the flexibility to work as part of an international team are qualities that top our list of requirements. Resumes and inquiries are welcome. Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or via postal mail to:
RM Auctions Inc.
One Classic Car Drive
Blenheim, ON N0P 1A0.
Get to know us:
RM Auctions is the world's largest auction house for investment-quality motor cars, proudly holding six of the top ten all-time records for the most expensive automobiles ever sold at auction. With offices in California, Ontario and London, England, we hold auction events around the world at such venues as Pebble Beach, Lake Como, Monaco, Amelia Island and New York City, and have partnered with Ferrari, Sotheby's and other respected brands in doing so. Over 100 employees around the globe contribute to a vertically integrated range of services unsurpassed in the collector car industry, from restoration and private treaty sales to auctions, estate planning and financial services. In fact, RM's restoration division has achieved unprecedented accolades, earning Best of Show honors at the world's top concours events, while the auction division in 2013 alone, broke the record for the single largest collector car auction in history with $125 million in sales.
RM Auctions continually attracts talented, experienced and daring professionals whose creativity and hard work collaboratively produces the most exciting marketing, design and PR work in the industry. Whether it's a V-12 engined racing car being filmed at speed at Le Mans or a $27.5 million Ferrari crossing the block to a storm of media attention, RM's marketing team not only supports the company's specialists in sourcing the finest consignments but also ensures those consignments are presented effectively on a global scale and sold at record prices, to the benefit and enjoyment of both sellers and buyers.
Please consider this opportunity to join a world-class team of professionals who share your passion for classic cars and outside-the-box marketing.
For further information, please visit www.rmauctions.com, find us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter @rmauctions.
What we are looking for: A leader in the Marketing Department:
The Director of Marketing sets forth and executes the overall marketing strategy for RM Auctions, leading and developing a team of professionals involved in design, advertising, public relations and events. This individual ensures that the consignments entrusted to RM Auctions are promoted effectively to RM's international audience, as well as ensuring that the company's services are promoted effectively on a global scale.
RM Auctions is looking for a performance-driven individual with a proven track-record of creativity, documented results and leadership that permeates throughout the entire department and cultivates a collaborative spirit in design, planning and execution.
Who do you work with?
The Director of Marketing reports to RM Auctions' executive management team and interacts directly with RM's consignment specialists, who actively source cars for auction. This individual will also be responsible for leading and developing a team of approximately 10 direct reports.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Providing creative direction and high-level insight for marketing content.
- Overseeing the various schedules and budgets for all marketing activities.
- Conducting or commissioning necessary market research.
- Timely execution of all marketing projects and dockets, including catalogs, all print and direct mail advertising; digital marketing; onsite event design; event sponsorship and all associated marketing collateral; and proposals and other sales tools as requested by sales team.
- Fulfilling role as Editor-in-Chief of corporate bi-annual magazine, responsible for all aspects of its publication.
- Liaising with other managers, most regularly those for PR, Creative, Client Services and Research Departments, with whom timeliness, uniformity and consistency are paramount.
- Strong track record of documentable creative and innovative marketing accomplishments
- Demonstrated management experience, leading and developing high performing teams
- Ability to produce exceptional results under strict timelines.
- University degree required
- Superior communication ability, both in writing and in person.
- Industry knowledge preferred
- Strong computer ability, with proficiency in CRM preferred.
- Exceptional organizational ability, attention to detail and timeliness.
- Creative background beneficial
- Multilingualism, particularly in French or Italian, beneficial