RM Auctions offers challenging careers to individuals ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment. Professionalism, enthusiasm for vintage automobiles, and the flexibility to work as part of an international team are qualities that top our list of requirements. Resumes and inquiries are welcome. Please send your resume and cover letter to: or via postal mail to:
RM Auctions Inc.
One Classic Car Drive
Blenheim, ON N0P 1A0.
Job Opening: Senior Programmer
Location: Blenheim, Ontario
A full-time position exists for a computer programmer with a minimum 2 years .NET development experience, C#, SQL Server & ASP.NET. Experience in E-Commerce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 with SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics GP and MAC OS is preferred. Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision. Excellent communications and client facing skills are required. Must have the right to live and work in Canada and be able to travel to the US if required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Full application development lifecycle;
- Designing, estimating, coding and testing complex programs;
- Preparing detailed specifications for programs;
- Resolving complex technical problems;
- Maintaining and modifying existing .net based applications;
- Fixing defects and adding features to software;
- Debugging and providing quality assurance;
- Working with several teams to determine requirements;
- Interacting with clients and development teams;
- Participating in multiple assignments at the same time; and
- Providing design/development documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Successfully graduated from a 2-year diploma program or better in Computer Science/Information Technology;
- A minimum of 2 years related IT experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills;
- The ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities;
- The ability to work in a team environment;
- The ability to perform successfully under limited supervision;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Experience with the following:
- C# .NET
- SQL development Fundamentals (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions)
- MS DYNAMICS CRM (preferred)
Experience with the following will be considered assets:
- SharePoint Server
- Web Service Development
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply on-line today! Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include salary/rate expectation for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.