4 February 2015
The Paris sale is RM’s newest addition to the European auction calendar. It is held at the stunning Place Vauban, which is adjacent to the Hôtel National des Invalides and within sight of the Eiffel Tower. Following a successful debut performance in 2014, RM makes a triumphant return to the French capital in 2015 by presenting an exquisite roster of 60 vehicles. The auction is held immediately after the Festival International Automobile, which features a stunning display of beautiful concept cars and pays tribute to car designers from around the world. Adding to the allure of the event, and held during the same week as the auction, is the world-renowned Retromobile show, a mecca for European automobiles and automobilia.
- €17.7 million in sales
- 80 percent of all lots sold
- Numerous world records established
- Bidders hailed from 34 countries
- Viewing is open to the general public, free of charge (see "Preview" times)
- €70 admits two to viewing
- €100 Bidder Registration admits two to previews, drinks reception and auction, includes the auction catalogue.